Spanning coastal shores and alpine areas, our region is known for its dairy, sheep and beef cattle farming, as well as wines.
A rural leadership development program building community, industry and government leadership capacity for resilience and sustainability.
Enrol now to be eligible to vote in the South East Local Land Services board elections.
Travelling Stock Reserves
South East Local Land Services is seeking expressions of interest (EOIs) for TSR grazing permits.
Have your say on the NSW Government's new approach to land management and conservation that will benefit farmers and the environment.
South East Circular, our monthly email newsletter, contains up-to-date information about our many services, biosecurity alerts, technical articles, event notices, training and funding opportunities. It also highlights land management partnerships, projects and programs across our region.
South East LLS Open is an on-line engagement hub created for you to provide feedback to us on proposals, plans and projects. We encourage you to participate to help us shape how local services are delivered.
- Victor Dominello and Niall Blair joint media release: $2 million quad bike safety rebate program open
19 July 2016
- Feeding cows and calves around Braidwood this winter
18 July 2016
- Weed control in winter crops guide now available
14 July 2016
- Raising healthy hens
06 July 2016
- Showcasing cultural heritage during NAIDOC Week
01 July 2016
- South East Local Land Services discontinues identification tag sales
29 June 2016