Spanning coastal shores and alpine areas, our region is known for its dairy, sheep and beef cattle farming, as well as wines.
The proposed Framework outlines the legislative tools and powers required to manage pests, diseases, weeds and contaminants in NSW. To Find out more and have your say go to www.dpi.nsw.gov.au.
The first three self-assessable codes for clearing under the Native Vegetation Act 2003 are now on exhibition and open for comment.
Voting has closed in the Local Land Services Board Member elections. Find out who the newley elected Board Members are for South East region.
South East LLS Open is an on-line engagement hub created for you to provide feedback to us on proposals, plans and projects. We encourage you to participate to help us shape how local services are delivered.
- First round of Local Land Services rates set to go
05 June 2014
- Local Land Services delivering for regional NSW
24 April 2014 PDF
- Leaders of Local Land Services meet in Dubbo
09 April 2014 PDF
- Election results announced
14 March 2014
- Round two of Farm Finance loans available to NSW producers
11 March 2014 PDF
- Commonwealth Government tour of drought-affected regions welcomed
17 February 2014 PDF