Tablelands Land Management Funding
South East Local Land Services, in partnership with Greening Australia, are now accepting expressions of interest for programs and projects eligible to receive support under Tablelands Land Management Funding.
We are looking for programs and project that restore and re-establish native vegetation across the region. The funding, provided by Catchment Action NSW, will support the following activity:
Protecting and enhancing the Superb Parrot habitat by:
- improving the condition, extent and connectivity of remnant native vegetation
- improving the condition of significant riparian native vegetation.
Protecting priority riparian vegetation in the upper Lachlan and Murrumbidgee sub-catchments by:
- re-establishing vegetation corridors
- reducing stock access to waterways
- protecting areas of existing riparian native vegetation.
- establishing native vegetation and other soil stabilization works to prevent erosion
- managing stock access
- protecting and preserving wetland habitat.
The grants can be used to provide materials for standard fencing, revegetation and alternative stock water.
To apply for a grant download the application form and return it to Greening Australia at the email address below.
For more information regarding funding arrangements and other project matters please contact our project partners: