Southern Highlands seasonal update
18th May 2017 9:30am-12:30pm
'Ellro' 5941 Illawarra Hwy
For details and to RSVP call Geoff O'Connor on 02 4877 3207 or email email@example.com
Join livestock producers for a FREE information session about seasonal issues and opportunities in autumn and winter in your local area, including:
- Livestock health update – what are the current issues and what
do you need to keep an eye on?
- Pasture production – what are your pastures doing at the
moment and dealing with surplus feed
- Soil tests and fertilizer decisions - update on recent tests
- Cattle marketing – what’s happened in the first quarter of the year and where are things headed?
Presenters will include:
- Bill Johnson: South East Local Land Services District Veterinarian, Goulburn
- Matt Lieschke: South East Local Land Services Livestock Officer, Goulburn
- Ben Hindmarsh: Jim Hindmarsh & Co, Moss Vale
Please bring a pen, notepad and camping chair, morning tea will be provided.