Monaro feed check (Cooma)
19 Aug 2019 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
ContactRSVP on 02 6455 7200 or via email
Time to check in on the feed requirements and feeding options as your ewes and cows hit peak demand.
South East Local Land Services is running two workshops on the Monaro for land managers with livestock that have already, or are about to lamb or calve.
The workshops will provide information on livestock feeding and include presentations on:
- the increasing demands of late pregnant and lactating livestock - Doug Alcock (Grazprophet Consulting)
- what drives feed quality in hay and grains - John Piltz (NSW DPI)
- stretching out winter pastures - Jo Powells (South East LLS)
- animal health considerations - Dr. Petrea Wait (South East LLS)
- support services and government assistance - Ted O’Kane (NSW DPI).
Please RSVP for catering by Friday 16 August 2019.